Learn Arabic Online by Arabic Expert:
If you want to learn the Arabic language online, you have come to the right place. We are a world-recognized, leading provider of online Arabic language courses in all Indian major cities such as Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Nashik, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Kochi, Ahmedabad, Vadodra, Rajkot, Jaipur, Udaipur, Lucknow, Kolkata and Patna in addition to other world cities.
We offer a range of courses for all ages, experience levels, and interests. Whether you are already fluent and simply looking to improve your skills or have no previous language experience, we have an online Arabic course specifically for you.
As experts in conducting online Arabic classes, we possess the most authentic materials of online Arabic lessons that incorporate fun and interactive activities, task-based learning, and 1-on-1 lessons with our qualified teachers.
Our comprehensive and effective learning approach provides students with a solid foundation in Arabic and helps to improve all four language skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Arabic Expert Benefits:
- Our Arabic language classes are designed to help you achieve the results you want
- Work 1-on-1 and group with expert teachers who will encourage you to always improve
- We have one the of the best online Arabic language courses in India
- Even beginners can work their way up to fluency
- Choose between 3 course tracks: Modern Standard Arabic, Colloquial Arabic, Quranic Arabic or Islamic Arabic
- Our system helps students become conversational quickly
- You get a truly comprehensive experience of an actual Arabic language immersion program
If you are ready to start learning to speak Arabic, sign up today and find out why so many people, schools, and universities have turned to us for a comprehensive and successful learning program.
Our Core Strength:
We also work in medical tourism wherein we have gathered good experience over Spoken and Standard Arabic. Please see our videos with Arab patients travelling to Indian hospitals through us. As you can see lot of Arabs travel to us in India, we can assure you that we will teach you only what you need; be it spoken or standard Arabic.
During the time I took break from teaching, I referred those want to learn Arabic in Mumbai or other Indian cities to other institutes. Later on when I asked them what they learnt, I came to know that they needed to learn spoken Arabic but were taught something else. Here, as you can see our level of both spoken and standard Arabic.
Arabic teacher in conversation with a friend from Qatar